There are a number of daily fast boats leaving from Lembingan, Sanur , Padang Bai or Serangan which go to Lombok and Gili Trawangan and Senggigi . The fast boat operators will pick you up from your hotel and take you to one of the ports where the fast boat will take you to Lombok and Gili Trawangan and Senggigi. Depending on the sea conditions the boat journey should take no more than 1.5 hours.
The fast boats have an average capacity of 30 passengers and cursing speed of 30 knots; they are all well maintained and follow western safety standards.
The ferry takes 4-5 hours from Padang Bai on Bali and arrives at the port of Lembar 22km south of Mataram on Lombok. They leave every 90 minutes or so, 24 hours a day. This is by far the cheapest option to get across to the Gilis. Lots of Kuta travel agents will be able to help you with booking transport from your hotel in Bali to Padang Bai, the ferry ticket and transportation from Lembar to the Gilis.
- Blue WaterExpress / +62 (0)813 38418988 / email@example.com / www.bwsbali.com
- Eka Jaya Fast Boat / +62 (0)361 752277 / firstname.lastname@example.org – www.fastboat.baliekajaya.com
- Gili Cat / +62 (0)361 271680 / email@example.com / www.gilicat.com
- Giligili Fast Boat / +62 (0)361 773770 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.giligilifastboat.com
- Mahi Mahi Marine / +62 (0)8123 681 2233 / email@example.com / www.baligilifastboat.com
- Marina Srikandi / +62 (0)361 212 7999 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.gilifastestboat.com
- Ocean Star Express / +62 (0)81 138 560 38 / email@example.com / www.oceanstarexpress.com
- Scoot Fast Cruise / +62 (0) 361 285522 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.scootcruise.com
- Wahana Gili Ocean / +62 361 721640 / email@example.com / www.wahanafastboat.com
Bandara Internasional Lombok (BIL) is the new international airport for Lombok which replaces Selaparang International Airport (AMI). The airport site is at Tanak Awu, in Kabupaten Lombok Tengah (Regency of Central Lombok), Lombok, Indonesia, south west of Mataram the provincial capital of Nusa Tenggara Barat and a few kilometers south west of the small regional city of Praya. International flights to the airport are currently limited to 3 flights per week directly from Singapore (SIN) and a daily service from Kuala Lumpur (KUL). There are several daily domestic flights from Jakarta (CGK), Surabaya (SUB), Bali (DPS) and other main Indonesian airports.
- Air Asia / http://www.airasia.com
- Garuda / http://www.garuda-indonesia.com
- Lion Air / http://www.lionair.co.id
- Merpati Airline / http://www.merpati.co.id
- SilkAir / http://www.silkair.com
- Singapore Airlines / http://www.singaporeair.com
- Transnusa Airline / http://www.transnusa.co.id
- Trigana Air / http://www.trigana-air.com
Une fois arrivé à l’aéroport, vous avez plusieurs options pour venir jusqu’au RINJANI BEACH ECO RESORT
– AIRPORT TAXIS
Airport taksi are avaliable at the airport, these are a fixed rate and can be booked at the Airport Taxi Counter, payment is in cash only.
– METERED TAXIS
If you walk directly out of the airport to the main road you will find the BlueBird and Express Taksi services. These taxis can only drop off customers on the airport grounds.
– PRIVATE TRANSFER
You prefer A private car, you can contact us to arrange an air conditioned car to collect you from the airport.
+62 81936775960 (Indonésie)
SOKONG TANJUNG / NORTH OUEST LOMBOK